This October, ReMIND Magazine looks back at the horror franchise that started them all, HALLOWEEN. From cover to cover, this year we’ll be taking a deep dive into John Carpenter’s 1978 horror classic and the unrelenting slasher franchise it inspired!
This super-sized collector’s issue includes new interviews with John Carpenter and “Halloween Kills” director, David Gordon Green; 13 Things You Didn’t Know About “Halloween”; The music of John Carpenter; The misunderstood legacy of “Halloween III”; The twists and turns of the “Halloween” franchise; Sneak peek at “Halloween Kills”; Exploring Michael Myers; “Halloween” collectibles; and more!
Filmmaker and journalist Justin Beahm is guest editor for the issue, and has assembled the following lineup of renowned contributors from the heart of horror entertainment:
- Malek Akkad Halloween series producer, Trancas International Films
- Chris Alexander Ex-Fangoria magazine editor, producer at Full Moon Pictures
- Nat Brehmer Film historian, wickedhorror.com
- BJ Colangelo Film historian, whattowatch.com
- Michael Dougherty Director, Trick ‘r Treat, Krampus
- Anthony C. Ferrante Sharknado series director, journalist
- Justin Mabry Master mask sculptor, Trick or Treat Studios
- Ben Scrivens Owner, Fright Rags clothing and collectible company
- Jerry Smith Film historian, dreadcentral.com
- Heather Wixson Film historian, dailydeadnews.com
- Chris Zephro Owner, Trick or Treat Studios
Don’t Be Left in the Dark.
Sign up for your copy now.
All orders will be shipped on September 14th.
You can order your copy at HalloweenRemind.com!