One of my favourite books last year was Harper Press’s Dustin McNeill and Travis Mullins’ Taking Shape, which was full of information of the eleven Halloween films. Today marks the official release of the sequel, Taking Shape II: The Lost Halloween Sequels.
Authors Dustin McNeill and Travis Mullins are back to bring you an inside look at TWENTY-FOUR lost Halloween sequels you never saw on the big screen! Learn about these fascinating unmade visions direct from their creators, many of whom have never spoken publicly on the subject before. At 600 pages, TAKING SHAPE II is brimming with untold franchise history. The journey begins with an insightful foreword by Halloween: 25 Years of Terror producer Anthony Masi. So, what are you waiting for? Grab the candy corn and settle in for THE LOST HALLOWEEN SEQUELS!
TAKING SHAPE II covers:
- An alternate H3 pitched decades after the first one!
- Three unused versions of H4, one with Laurie Strode!
- Exclusive details on an early H5 with evil Jamie Lloyd!
- The Halloween 6 nearly produced by Quentin Tarantino!
- An early version of Halloween 7 before it became H20!
- Three different sequels to Halloween: Resurrection!
- Insight into how a Hellraiser Crossover almost came to be!
- Two different stabs at a 3D sequel in the Rob Zombie era!
- A reboot with TWO Shapes! (And another with one hundred!)
- A reboot that introduced the Halloween Multi-verse!
Taking Shape II can be purchased at both Amazon US and Amazon Canada. For more information on both novels, check out their official website at halloween-book.com.